In partnership with Tricentis, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Bugs in your custom ABAP code can impact critical processes costing your business time and money. It can also potentially damage your reputation. These are a few reasons why the quality assurance of custom ABAP code is gaining momentum among SAP developers and technology leaders alike. Detecting bugs early in development, before they’re moved across the landscape, minimizes cost and risk while boosting productivity.
In this webinar, we’ll walk you through how you can use Tricentis LiveCompare to:
- Automatically detect ABAP code changes in your SAP system(s) and execute ABAP unit tests, code quality checks, and impact analysis against them
- Identify the SAP objects that are put at risk from a transport, support pack, ChaRM change request, or custom code change
- Find dependent objects that may cause errors when custom transports are imported from QA into a production environment
- Jonathan Boswell, Product Marketing Director, Tricentis
- Tim Girouard, Senior Product Manager, Tricentis