Defining the digital future for asset lifecycle management (ALM) is complex due to the number of systems, locations, data sources, and information needed. In this presentation, we will discuss how Norfolk Southern developed its transformation plan—the solutions it used, the steps it took to define its plan, the scope of the plan, and the breadth of committed resources it involved to ensure all points were considered. We will discuss the latest status of the project and attendees will gain insights into some of the issues experienced. Additionally, attendees will hear an update on how Norfolk Southern leadership is orchestrating its move to digital through this project.
- Hear how this project will achieve the goals that Norfolk Southern’s leadership defined for digital ALM
- Understand what to consider when defining digital transformation for the functions involved in ALM
- Learn how to identify the right resources to manage/support this kind of project, as well as what can be important for identifying the right team
- Lynnanne Catron, AVP IT, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Mark Pyatt, Industry Principal, Intelligent Asset Management, Accenture