In partnership with Magnitude, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Delivering value quickly in an SAP S/4HANA Central Finance deployment requires a practical focus on master data. The scope of Central Finance functionality dictates what master data is needed, and the resulting effort and time spent on configurations, master data definitions, and mappings can significantly impact project complexity, duration, and success.
Attend this webcast to learn how leveraging automation and intelligent technologies can help you accelerate the master data phase of your SAP Central Finance project and deliver higher value to your stakeholders.
- Understand the relationship between SAP Central Finance scope, value, and master data requirements.
- Recognize the challenges and pitfalls of the common methods used for master data integration and how to overcome them.
- Learn how the automation of key master data tasks can significantly accelerate your SAP Central Finance deployment and deliver more value, faster.
- John Hume, Solutions Consulting Lead, Magnitude
- Doug Corpuel, Senior Director, SourceConnect, Magnitude