Fine-tune your SAP ECC or prepare for SAP S/4HANA by learning more about SAP Data Volume Management. Learn what the application is and why it is needed. See an overview of the five data volume management methodologies, plus more details on archiving. Check out what’s new in SAP S/4HANA for the use of the Data Volume Management Cloud Solution and dashboard, and learn how SAP can assist with this application and the Data Volume Management value map.
- Prepare for your migration to SAP S/4HANA by reviewing SAP Data Volume Management.
- Take advantage of your SAP Enterprise Support by learning about the SAP Data Volume Management resources available to you.
- Learn why you need to manage your data.
Damian McCarthy, Topic Lead DVM Value Map, SAP
Terri Ransick, Enterprise Support Delivery Manager, SAP
Brandon Spicer, Enterprise Support & Cloud Advisor, SAP
- What is Data Volume Management?- 3:13
- Overview of the Four DVM Methodologies- 7:35
- Data Avoidance, Summarization, and Deletion- 9:47
- Data Archiving and Aging- 16:16
- What's New for SAP S/4HANA and DVM Cloud- 20:32
- How SAP Can Assist with DVM- 34:31
- DVM Value Map- 38:46
- Q&A- 45:08