Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Which takeaways from the November 2019 Think Tank were most effective for your organization in 2020 for support stacks? Did the changes your organization made in the testing and loading of support stacks this year speed up and/or streamline the process? Are there any new ideas you can share? Did you miss the 2019 conversation and want to hear what organizations are doing this year? Join the follow-up conversation!
Join us on Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT.
- Welcome and kick-off by ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG member Cindy Seaburn from Duval County Public Schools
- The discussion will focus on:
- Support stack implementation timeline
- User testing: who and how
- What works/where can things be improved
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.