|There is no way around it—ERP and digital transformation can be daunting and not for the faint of heart. However, there are many organizations who have found ways to successfully navigate technology, process, and user adoption.
Whether you are just beginning to evaluate a digital transformation journey, have already started one, or already implemented, there are lessons to be learned! Join this panel discussion, facilitated by Mindset Consulting, to learn from business and technology executives who have asked or are currently asking questions regarding SAP S/4HANA technology, process, and user adoption. Discussion topics will include key digital considerations, user and customer experience, Design Thinking, data integration, visualizations and analytics, and more.
- Adam Anderson, Head, SAP Consulting, Mindset Consulting
- Parvathy Sankar, Managing Director APJ, VP of Product Strategy, Mindset Consulting
- Bert Schulze, VP, SAP S/4HANA Product Success, Co-Innovation and Content, SAP SE
- Dan Bourquin, VP, Global IT, Generac Power Systems
- Helen Frericks, Senior Director, IT Enterprise Business Systems, Entegris