Get involved in a customer-led Think Tank discussion on how you can keep pace with country mandates that disrupt your invoicing business processes. Learn from company contacts who are taking a “lemons to lemonade” approach to respond to country mandates while improving their overall IT landscapes. As country regulations continue to develop rapidly in digitally connected work, hear how you can leverage SAP Document Compliance to proactively respond to every changing business environment.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone to ask questions.
This session occurs on Monday, Feb. 14 at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT, and will address how to:
- Leverage SAP Document Compliance to meet country mandates for electronic invoicing
- Improve your SAP IT landscape to support requirements
- Reduce customized solutions that deviate from a global process template
- Reduce reliance on third-party vendor country solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.