HP Inc.’s legacy order-to-ship process was highly fragmented and required heavy user intervention. It has since deployed an automated and integrated SAP S/4HANA software system in 2018 that has enabled shipment of over 130 million units, with over 90% of the transactions requiring no manual intervention.
- Discuss SAP S/4HANA capabilities and features that can help deliver a standardized, integrated, and automated “order-to-ship” process.
- Learn regional variations and its impact on standardization.
- Review inter-company integration and automation including electronic data interchange (EDI) collaboration.
- Identify how the above reduces manual intervention.
- Roopkala Subramanyan, Business Solution Architect, HP Inc.
- Rohit Bharti, IT Architect, HP Inc.