SAP Analytics Cloud provided support for translations of different elements in the product as well as the content. This helps for a geographic-wide engagement of same story in their own pre-set language respecting their preferences. The session will include details on how you can achieve the product translation, data translation, as well as user-inputted text within the story/analytics designer.
Learn what capabilities SAP Analytics Cloud provides for multilingual support.
Learn what you need the prerequisite settings and different workflows: user/translator roles.
Experience an end-to-end demo.
- 3:00 – Agenda overview
- 4:50 – Platform Services overview
- 6:55 – Multi-lingual support
- 9:55 – Configurations for enabling translations at tenant level
- 11:40 – Configurations for enabling translations at user-level privilege
- 15:15 – Translation process
- 20:15 – Multi-lingual support in SAP story content and translations dashboard
- 25:15 – Currency conversion and multi-currency support
- 28:40 – Multi-lingual support for imports, exports, and translation in Analytics Hub
- 30:10 – Summary of recent innovations
- 32:30 – Demo
- Karthik Kanniyappan, SAP