There has never been a more exciting time to be an enterprise architect. As digital transformation continues to change our world, enterprise architects must adapt to take advantage of rapidly changing technologies and deliver business value at an ever-increasing pace.
It’s time to update your knowledge and skills to not just survive, but also thrive in 2020 and beyond. During this three-day event, you will gain leading-edge insights on where SAP and other technologies will help take your organization next. You will discover the new skills and competencies to personally develop in your role as a “next-generation enterprise architect.” Learn how to craft an innovation strategy to transform and disrupt your organization.
Our first-ever ASUG Next-Generation SAP Enterprise Architect Summit will be on Feb. 25–27, 2020, in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, and topic areas covered will include:
- Enterprise architecture for 2020 and beyond: strategy and practice
- Next-generation enterprise architecture tools and skills
- Enabling the intelligent enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA – road maps, architecting, and living in an SAP S/4HANA world
- Cloud – architecting, migrating, and living in a cloud world
- Accelerating your business with SAP reference architectures
- AI strategy for SAP customers and what they need to know and do
- Integration strategy and techniques
- Data strategy, architecture, and intelligence
This three-day summit is designed to help you understand and embrace the challenges, perspectives and capabilities available to you to become a “next-generation enterprise architect." We invite you to join us.
This event is intended for SAP customers.
ASUG members save $100 on registration. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Thank you to our supporters: