ASUG EDUCATION NOW OFFERS MEMBERS A 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL SAP LIVE COURSES - JUST ONE MORE WAY WE'RE WORKING TO HELP YOU MAXIMIZE YOUR SAP INVESTMENT.
The fair market value for this course is $4,090. A 10% discount is automatically applied at registration.
- This training course provides an overview of the uses of Quality Management. It introduces the basic business processes involved in Quality Management, as well as how these are mapped in the SAP system.
- Furthermore, it demonstrates the most important aspects of integration with other SAP applications.
- Application Consultant
- Program/Project Manager
- Overview SAP
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EhP 7
- Overview of Processes and Available Solutions
- Quality Management as Part of the SAP Solution Portfolio
- Overview of QM in the Logistics Supply Chain
- QM in Company Processes
- QM Processes in the Logistics Supply Chain
- Quality Management in Procurement
- Quality Management in Production
- Quality Management in Sales and Distribution Service
- Quality Planning
- Logistics Master Data in Quality Planning
- Inspection Planning and QM Basic Data
- Overview of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and Control Plan
- Quality Inspection
- The Inspection Lot
- Inspection Lot Creation
- Inspection and Inspection Lot Completion
- Sample Management
- Quality Certificates
- Quality Notifications
- General Notification Processing
- Quality Notifications in the Logistics Supply Chain
- Quality Control
- Dynamic Modification and Statistical Process Control
- Quality Scores and Costs
- Evaluations in Quality Management
- Test Equipment Management
- Stability Study
- Stability Study Process Flow
- Objects in the Stability Study
- Audit Management
- Implementing QM
- This training course is an essential prerequisite for the following detailed training courses in the area of Quality Management.
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.