Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Should you go with SAP Project System Network Activity/Order or the Plant Maintenance Work and Purchase Order? This topic does not seem to be clearly defined for many, leaving the decision on which set-up to use very murky. Attend this interactive discussion to learn the advantages and disadvantages of each program, along with SAP S/4HANA configurations.
Join us on Wednesday, Sept. 30 at 1:30 p.m. CT.
- Brief welcome and kickoff from ASUG
- Rapid case study led by ASUG member Rick Paull from Indorama
- The discussion will focus on identifying and highlighting clear advantages and disadvantages. For example:
- Do both methods work with cross-application time sheets (CATS)?
- What’s the impact on a planner?
- Planning and executing a turnaround project
- Sharing of recent wins or successes, along with resources utilized
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.
Think Tank Insights:
What’s efficient, where are you proficient can inform best fit
You can have projects with network activities running simultaneously alongside projects without them to slowly introduce a shift
Seek input from project focused workforce AND maintenance workforce when designing WDS to optimize workflows and ultimately dollars