In partnership with Protera and SUSE, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
According to the latest ASUG survey in 2022, SAP S/4HANA and Cloud adoption are on the rise. Join experts from SUSE and Protera to discuss how to ensure seamless day 2 operations of SAP and SAP S/4HANA on the cloud. In this session, learn the innovative technologies, and modern managed services that:
- Reduce unplanned and planned downtime while optimizing cost
- SUSE TRENTO
- Ensure systems and data are secure and available
- Enable continuous improvement and quick wins to add immediate value
SUSE is world's largest independent open-source company. As the development platform of SAP HANA, SUSE has been helping customers go live in the cloud, with the largest and the most complex SAP landscapes. Protera provides SAP application and enterprise cloud management services, was the first to migrate and run SAP in production on AWS and is the Microsoft Preferred partner for SAP migrations to Azure.
*The Cold Brew Experience Registration is now Closed. Please still join us for this fascinating conversation on SAP and SAP/HANA on the Cloud*
- Binoy James, SVP of Operations, Protera
- Sherry Yu, Senior Director of SAP Success Architect, SUSE