The Canadian Public Sector faces unprecedented changes that require the right technologies and skills to meet the public's demanding expectations. These changes must develop forward-thinking, citizen-centric programs and look to improve government performance, services, and accountability.
At this complimentary event in Ottawa on Oct. 15, ASUG and SAP will demonstrate how your organization can use different SAP technologies to tackle changes and streamline processes, use live data to make informed decisions, and transform government services in the digital era.
Registration includes breakfast and lunch, networking opportunities with SAP experts, and education on the following meeting agenda.
- Modernizing Procurement in the Public Sector
- SAP Suite on HANA—A Customer Journey
- How Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) Innovated Their HR Business Through a Business Transformation
- Orchestrate and Refine Your Data to Enhance Business Intelligence
- Real Time Analytics—SAP Digital Boardroom
- Modern Data Warehousing
- Delivering on the Intelligent Enterprise using SAP Leonardo
- How to Deliver New Cloud Apps 10x Faster
- Trusted Digital Relationships