In partnership with Qlik, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Puget Sound Energy supplies electric and natural gas service to approximately 4 million Americans daily. Most of this business runs on SAP, so limiting outages through error when implementing change is an absolute necessity. Having the right data in the right systems at the right time to prototype, implement, and test changes is critical.
Learn how PSE (SAP’s 2013 Utility of the Year) is using Qlik Gold Client to secure data and refresh systems with harmonized master and transactional data across multiple SAP systems in its SAP ECC/CRM and SAP BW landscape.
- PII data scrambling
- Synchronization of data across CRM and ECC systems using SAP Replication vs Subset Sync function
- Z Tables, a special class of exceptions to be managed
- Customization of data objects for accommodating standard and extended data
- Heterogeneous system integration (i.e., SAP ECC and SAP SuccessFactors considerations)
- Matthew Hayes, VP of SAP Business, Qlik
- Daniel Snyder, SAP Systems Manager, Puget Sound Energy