This discussion will focus on highlighting the benefits of RPA in a P2P process. We will review a use case at our company and how RPA helped us add efficiency to that use case. Additionally, we will discuss benefits such as time and cost savings, including how business is now more effective and efficient after implementation of the RPA solution.
We expect our audience to share their stories in this session. Whether you are in the planning stage or have already implemented RPA, we would like to hear your input and feedback.
This session occurs on Thursday, Feb. 17 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT, and will include:
- When to use RPA
- What a good business solution entails
- When to automate the solution
- What the scope of the implementation is
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.