Learn in this session how the Canadian insurance company SAAQ (Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec) leverages the SAP Landscape Management solution to manage its entire SAP S/4HANA and other landscapes on a whole new level. With simplified management and automation, SAP Landscape Management helps the organization to be an intelligent enterprise.
- Learn how SAP Landscape Management can help you on the journey to the intelligent enterprise.
- End-to-end system refreshes are fast and can be fun.
- Save time and money using SAP Landscape Management to schedule ahead maintenance tasks (normal or near-zero downtime).
- Discover exclusive features for SAP S/4HANA and SAP systems running on SAP HANA like takeover/failback and automated SAP HANA update.
- That there is really no limit to what you can simplify and automate with SAP Landscape Management.
- 1:45 – Speaker introduction
- 3:25 – Key outcomes and agenda overview
- 5:35 – About SAAQ
- 8:25 – SAAQ’s SAP landscape
- 10:45 – Challenges and goals
- 12:55 – About SAP Landscape Management (LaMa)
- 14:25 – Key capabilities of LaMa
- 17:15 – Why SAAQ chose LaMa
- 23:15 – Benefits of LaMa
- 27:00 – Features of HANA databases
- 29:00 – Custom operations, custom hooks, and custom processes
- 38:30 – Custom instances (non-SAP systems), validations (compliance)
- 45:10 – Summary
- 48:00 – Further information
- Jens Rolke, Senior Solution Manager, SAP Landscape Management, Cloud & Lifecycle Management, SAP
- Mathieu Demers, SAP BASIS, Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec