Optimized Story Experience was first introduced at the end of 2021, it is comprised of two components Optimized View Mode (OVM) and Optimized Design Experience (ODE).
We have seen some great enhancements for both users viewing stories and those designing stories and this quarter we have A LOT of new features to enhance usability in Optimized View Mode and Optimized Design Experience.
For both Optimized View Mode and Optimized Design Experience we now support:
- DWC Data Models
- Linked Analysis – All Widgets in Story
- Measure Based Filter
- Jump to Story Hyperlink with Filter Context
This hot-topic discussion will be facilitated by ASUG Volunteer Atul Patankar, and will focus on:
- Learning about what is supported with Optimized Design Experience
- Learning about new features with Optimized View Mode and Optimized Design Experience
- What are future plans for Optimized Design Experience in SAC?
- Do you know where to go for SAP future plans?
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.