In partnership with enosix, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP Technology.
SAP ERP is not typically associated with adjectives like ‘flexible’, ‘agile’, and ‘speed’. Large enterprise ERP is complex, and the pressure of delivering a perfect customer experience has become one of the greatest challenges for the IT profession. Moving your ERP to the cloud can make these adjectives a reality, but getting to the cloud requires a modern approach.
In this webcast, you’ll learn how to increase your organization’s agility when it comes to delivering your SAP ERP and related systems. Gerald Schlechter, co-founder and CTO of enosix and Edy Sardilli, Google Cloud Lead from Google Cloud, will discuss how to accelerate your access to SAP ERP from your systems of engagement and how Google Cloud and enosix can work together to create more value for your users and customers.
- Why agility is one of the hallmarks of the new IT best practices
- How running SAP ERP on Google Cloud can increase your organization’s agility
- How enosix’s integration solutions allow you to quickly react to changes in your business by rapidly adapting your front-end systems — even when they need to connect to SAP
Learn how Google Cloud and enosix can work together to help you move at the speed of your customer.
- Gerald Schlechter, CTO and Co-founder, Enosix
- Edy Sardilli, Strategic Global Alliances & Business Development, Google Cloud