Please join the ASUG Georgia Chapter for a panel discussion with SAP customers and partners on their business process intelligence (BPI) execution system. Please note, this Think Tank will be scheduled for 60 minutes.
This Think Tank will feature SAP sharing its journey with BPI and how to design, analyze, and automate business processes, driving efficiency and customer excellence.
This interactive session and discussion will feature:
- BPI overview
- The business transformation journey
- BPI to support transformation journey
- Customer journey: mapping, modeling, and simulatiom
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Introduction to panel members’ stories and implementation challenges
- Q&A with featured event speakers and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.