Now more than ever, it is important to understand your customers and how to engage with them. Whether it’s being able to deliver a personalized experience, provide the data privacy that customers need, capture and understand their feedback, or build trust for ongoing relationships, SAP provides the solutions needed to create meaningful experiences with your customers.
Join us for a series of webcasts where you will learn about the strategy and road map for SAP’s Customer Experience product portfolio, as well as the cross-product solutions needed to support them, including user experience, intelligence and analytics, services and support, and cloud operations.
This webcast will highlight our intelligent Qualtrics Customer Experience solution which covers all aspects of customer experience management, from the collection of meaningful data and their evaluation, to analysis from which concrete options for action can be derived. For decades, organizations have relied on so-called operational data (O-Data) for business decisions from costs, accounting, and sales. However, to understand all the reasons for customer decisions, one must also understand the emotions and needs of the customers. We call this information experience data (X-Data).
- Hear a portfolio overview of SAP CX with Qualtrics, different “Voice of Customer” use cases and the vision.
- Gain insight to the strategy and road map.
- Discover what happens when you combine the X’s with the O’s in an "experience management" program for CX.
- Experience Management- 2:45
- SAP CX and Qualtrics: Connected Today- 10:31
- Synchronize user profiles- 12:48
- Customer data privacy- 15:51
- Demo- 20:28
- Simplify sales processes- 24:16
- Case study: Sigma Healthcare- 31:45
- Road Map: 2020 and beyond- 33:00
- Francois Genon-Catalot, Program Lead SAP CX & Qualtrics, SAP