SAP Fulfillment Fundamentals Workshop
The SAP Fulfillment Fundamentals workshop is an immersive & interactive learning experience, specifically designed for inexperienced end users to familiarize themselves hands-on with the capabilities and business concepts of production in a live SAP training environment, including:
- Hands on Execution of Key Functional transactions and reports
- Fundamental User Experience using Fiori
- Key Master Data, Organizational Data and Transactional Data concepts needed for Finance in SAP ERP
- Enhanced Reporting Capabilities in SAP ERP
This workshop is for anyone who uses ― or will use ― Fulfillment in SAP ERP at any level. From new hires to experienced staffers from key functional areas such as finance, warehousing, manufacturing, operations, procurement, order fulfillment, and sales support (order entry), or any IT professional new to SAP.
Benefits (Key Takeaways):
- Attendees will be able to “test drive” a configured live SAP training system, using standard procurement business processes and data to see the differences, enhancements, and simplifications that the system can provide to do their jobs.
- Attendees will complete familiar Fulfillment business processes, highlighting how the data, documents and process integration are experienced by the end user in SAP ERP
- Key end-user concepts, transactions and reports are explained and executed in the "new" world of SAP ERP but tied back to familiar concepts in the “old” SAP world.
- Our holistic, process-oriented approach helps employees get out of their functional silo to “see” the integration across processes and functional groups.
$599 for ASUG members
$700 for nonmembers
If you need more information on this course, let's talk!
9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Introduction to SAP
ASUG Welcome and Introductions
Overview of Fulfillment
Review of Organizational Data
Review of Master Data
Hands-On with Fulfillment Master Data
Review of Fulfillment Process
Hands-On with Fulfillment Process
Overview of Reporting Capabilities
Overview of SAP Fiori
Process Integration Concepts
Content Summary and Hands-On Process Exercise Work
One-on-One with Instructor as Permitted
October 15, 2020
9:00 a.m.–5 p.m.
Virtual ASUG Education Course