Please join us in a discussion with Nitin Singh, senior principal of industry and value advisory for SAP America, about building a business case for your SAP S/4HANA migration. This interactive discussion will give you the opportunity to discuss best practices with your peers, hear tips and tricks for how business and IT can work together during this stage, and find out the steps you need to take to ensure success!
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG
- Conversation with Nitin Singh, senior principal of industry and value advisory for SAP America
- Q&A with featured event speaker and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting Amanda.email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.