- IRPA (Intelligent RPA); new product offering from SAP
- Volunteer co-chair Srini Boppana from Mondelez
- Product Highlights, benefits, usage by SAP Customers having ECC
- SAP Team led by SAP point of contact Nagi Nallamilli
- Collection of pain points
- Volunteer co-chair Venu Nalabothula
The objective of this ASUG Influence Council is to identify, prioritize, and amplify ASUG member feedback to drive enhancements and shape the future development of SAP S/4HANA Finance. It’s open to all customers and partners and meets quarterly on the second Monday at 10 a.m. CT. Members interested in joining this Influence Council should email email@example.com to get started.
To best amplify and collect member feedback, SAP has created private workspaces on Influence.SAP.com, where ASUG members can submit improvement requests and vote to prioritize enhancements. Influence Council private spaces are only accessible to ASUG Influence Council members. Click here to access the SAP S/4HANA Finance Influence Council private space and submit an improvement request.