Please join the ASUG Colorado Chapter as they collaborate with the ASUG Enterprise Content Team on a panel discussion with SAP customers on their SAP S/4HANA journeys.
This Think Tank will feature Leprino Foods and Arapahoe County Government discussing their challenges and solutions to data management, building a business case, and their journey to go-live.
This interactive session and discussion will feature:
- Customer stories
- Training and change management
- Data transformation
- Greenfield vs. brownfield
- Tool’s assessment
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Introduction to panel members’ stories and SAP S/4HANA journeys
- Q&A with featured event speakers and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.
Thank you to our sponsor: