SAP has solutions to monitor different areas but no solution for the entire supply chain, so we have teamed up to extend the SAP Supply Chain Control Tower with intelligent visibility. End-to-end visibility across the value chain is key to managing internal and external disruptions by driving appropriate actions to ensure business success. Proactively detect, notify, and analyze exceptions and external risks, simulate impact, and assess alternatives with SAP Supply Chain Control Tower.
- Rapidly respond to supply chain disruptions by optimizing processes and managing risks.
- Hear how SAP is co-innovating with several North American customers.
- Understand how the SAP Supply Chain Control Tower is leveraging new innovations such as Internet of Things (IoT) and machine learning.
- 2:15 – Speaker introduction and agenda overview
- 3:40 – SAP Supply Chain Control Tower
- 5:25 – Intelligent visibility
- 13:10 – Live demo
- 27:30 – Recent innovation and road map
- 36:45 – Q&A
For the latest update on SAP road maps, please search using the SAP Road Map finder.
Kristina Henn, Product Manager, SAP
Kristina Henn is a Product Manager for SAP Supply Chain Control Tower. She is part of the Supply Chain Integrated Business Planning team and based in Palo Alto. Kristina has been with SAP for more than 19 years and has worked in multiple roles with products in the area of Finance, HANA, Analytics, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, IoT, and Supply Chain.