Hear from SAP on how customers leverage SAP Yard Logistics to improve their yard processes. Understand how different customers use the solution in heterogenous system landscapes. Furthermore, see yard processes, utilizing self-check-in, scheduling capabilities and edge device integration.
- Gain an overview of SAP Yard Logistics and understand the main capabilities and features.
- Learn how customers leverage the capabilities of SAP Yard Logistics to improve their yard processes and see how they get ready for the future integration in the digital core of intelligent enterprise.
- Understand how different customers use SAP Yard Logistics in heterogenous system landscapes with SAP TM, SAP EWM, SAP ECC and Legacy systems and how they manage IoT scenarios.
Christian Reinhardt, Product Owner SAP Yard Logistics, SAP SE
- 1:30 – Introduction (Strategy of SAP Intelligent Enterprise and Digital Supply Chain)
- 3:50 – What is SAP Yard Logistics?
- 8:10 – Logistics complexity
- 11:00 – Functionalities in SAP Yard Logistics
- 20:00 – SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain for Yard Logistics – Benefits
- 22:00 – Visualization – 3D yard layout
- 22:30 – Dock Appointment Scheduling (DAS)
- Self check-in for the driver
- 24:45 – Communication and execution of yard tasks
- 27:50 – IoT powered by SAP Yard Logistics
- 31:00 – SAP Yard Logistics customers and industry references
- Railroad Transportation
- Process industry
- Logistic service provider
- 36:00 – Customer Reference
- Schaeffler Automotive
- 42:50 – SAP Yard Logistics – Future steps of Yard Logistics solution
- 43:40 – Additional sources on SAP Yard Logistics
- 46:00 – Q&A