Join the SAP Security Expert, Frank Buchholz, SAP Active Global Support, for a monthly webcast series detailing “What’s New from SAP Security Patch”.
This interactive series will be held on the third Wednesday of the month at 12:00 p.m. ET. Mark your calendars and consider joining us for an on-going conversation about SAP Security.
Frank Buchholz, SAP
- Find this week's security notes- 4:22
- Topics: June 2019- 6:15
- How to get rid of Act Now! header- 9:25
- Potential information disclosure relating to database server file system- 13:03
- Information Disclosure in SAP Solution Manager 7.2 / CA Introscope Enterprise Manager- 16:00
- Missing authorization check in RFC runtime- 22:10
- Central Payment for SAP Central Finance: Pilot Note for Activating Central Payment- 30:00
- Gateway security setting on SCS instance, AS Java- 32:22
- RFC Gateway and Message Server - Logging and Monitoring- 41:55
- ETD for RFC Gateway and Message Server Monitoring- 46:30