In partnership with Pure Storage, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Do you maintain your SAP apps and SAP infrastructure holistically from a single management platform? Do you automate time-consuming processes such as SAP copies? Do you have performance monitoring and management welded seamlessly into your SAP infrastructure, or is it duct-taped on haphazardly? In this session we will demonstrate how to use performance and data management solutions to troubleshoot application failures, deliver faster time to resolution, and generally reduce incident-related aggravation.
- Understand critical requirements for application management.
- Recognize and troubleshoot common SAP applications issues.
- Learn about best practices for managing and protecting SAP data.
- John Karagozian, Director of Business Development for SAP, Pure Storage
- Vani Thiruvengadam, Global SAP Practice Lead, AppDynamics
- Brian Ferrar, SAP Marketing, Pure Storage
- Chris Dudkiewicz, SAP Solutions Product Manager, Cisco