Please join the ASUG Boise, Colorado, Upstate New York, Wisconsin, and Southern California Chapters as they collaborate with the ASUG source-to-pay interest group on a panel discussion with SAP customers on their source-to-pay integration and implementation experiences.
This Think Tank will feature Commercial Metals Company, Schaeffler, and more discussing their challenges and solutions to integration obstacles such as failed replications, training issues, and master data questions.
This interactive session and discussion will feature:
- Customer stories
- Training and change management
- Master data challenges
- SAP ECC to SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Introduction to panel members’ stories and source-to-pay challenges
- Q&A with featured event speakers and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.