This session will focus on the issues surrounding the sanctioned-party list (SPL) service within SAP GTS. A representative from SAP will cover three different methods and tools used in the platform’s functionality. Using these insights, we will help participants optimize their SPL checks.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone for discussion.
This interactive session on Tuesday, Oct 12 at 11:30 a.m. ET/10:30 a.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- How to apply SPL algorithms
- What is the difference between the three SPL methods
- How to optimize SPL Checks
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.