In partnership with Avantra, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights from the market research on SAP operations innovation and trends ahead of 2021.
New ASUG research has just been published revealing the trends and future of SAP operations. It shows that 65% of enterprises have an established strategy regarding SAP operations automation, and 59% of enterprises are looking to implement AI or machine learning in the next 12 months.
These among other innovation drivers will be presented in this analyst-led session, including:
- Drivers of innovation in SAP operations
- AIOps and automation trends and what business challenges enterprises are expecting to address using these technologies
- Top complexities resulting from cloud migration and how enterprises are addressing them
- John Appleby, CEO, Avantra
- Ann Marie Gray, VP, Content Strategy and Research, ASUG