Many conversations are around artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) and what it all means to your data strategy. How can you maximize your data assets and trust that your data can be the cornerstone of innovation in your company?
At this complimentary event in Newtown Square, PA, on June 12, you will learn from SAP lead product management and solution experts on how to maximize value from your distributed data assets.
Agenda topics include:
- The latest announcements and updates from SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference about machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Live demonstrations and navigation within SAP Data Hub and how it extracts value from distributed data
- Important data management strategies and their impact on machine learning and artificial intelligent projects at your business
- Opportunities for 1:1 conversations with SAP experts on how to take conversations and prototypes from ideas to reality
- Customer examples on how they're already using SAP Data Hub and reports from SAP Data Intelligence
This event is intended for SAP customers. Registration includes breakfast, lunch, education from SAP experts and customers, and a concluding networking reception.
If you have any questions, please email us.