Sponsored by: Tricentis
In mid-2019, ASUG partnered with Tricentis on a survey of SAP customers at various stages of SAP S/4HANA® migrations. We wanted to understand more about how organizations were addressing the real and anticipated risks of updating their SAP systems. We also asked about the strategies that customers are taking to mitigate those risks.
During this webinar, you'll learn:
- The #1 migration risk, cited by 63% of respondents
- Which top risk many companies fail to address in their migration strategies
- How one popular migration trend is causing unforeseen defects and delays
- Why some approaches to automation are more likely to succeed than others
- Steps you can take to boost confidence in your assessment and coverage of both business and technical risk
- Strategies you can employ while still on ECC that will return benefits now while setting you up for success in S/4HANA and beyond
Don't miss this webcast, as the lessons you will learn from your peers can help you move more nimbly and with greater confidence along your SAP upgrade path.