This is the second part of a series on maintenance scheduling and resource planning. See the first part here.
Maintenance scheduling and resource planning have a direct impact on asset productivity, lifetime of the assets, and maintenance costs. This webcast will give you a short update on our solutions in SAP Multiresource Scheduling available for SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA Asset Management for resource scheduling.
- Hear the latest SAP S/4HANA Updates 1909 for schedule simulations and versions, schedule attainments, and intelligent capacity leveling
- Learn about updates for SAP Multiresource Scheduling
- Live demo of Multiresource Scheduling updates
- 2:30 – Information on Enterprise Asset Management special interest group
- 4:00 – Speaker introduction
- 5:40 – Resource planning and scheduling product portfolio
- 7:20 – SAP Multiresource Scheduling key capabilities
- 8:25 – Live demo: SAP Multiresource Scheduling
- 12:35 – SAP S/4HANA Asset Management for resource scheduling
- 13:50 – Live demo: Fiori launchpad and dashboard
- 38:46 – Summary of key innovations
- 42:10 – Q&A
- Miguel von Rotz, Product Owner, SAP
Want to watch this webcast? Become a member and get access to all ASUG benefits including news, resources, webcasts, chapter events, and much more!
Already an ASUG member? Log in to watch