The SAP Fiori Client allows customers to access SAP Fiori apps on their mobile devices. Because SAP is sunsetting SAP Fiori Client in 2021, we will discuss how SAP Fiori Client is used today and several options to replace this functionality. In this session, we will share customer examples and have product experts available to answer questions about how to transition to new mobile solutions.
The format for Thursday, Jan. 28 at 3:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. CT will include:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG member Puneet Saxena from BC Hydro and Keith Fischer from SAP
- The discussion will focus on:
- How SAP Fiori Client is used today
- Why SAP is sunsetting SAP Fiori Client
- Different ways you can replace the functionality of SAP Fiori Client and the advantages of the newer solutions
Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.