In partnership with REVEAL, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
An agile supply chain and optimized inventory mean the right product at the right place, at the right time, and in the right quantities. Successful execution means aligning optimal average inventory levels with demand and supply requirements, which enables improvements in your inventory turns ratio. In this session, we will explore how to use standard SAP capabilities to optimize your inventory, increase turns, and remain agile so you can adjust as market demands change.
- SAP capabilities in inventory optimization strategies
- Understand the importance of visibility when finding contributors to address high and low inventory
- Discuss the measures operational associates use when determining an inventory stock turns ratio as different than a traditional financial calculation
- Determine what to look for when searching for inventory that can improve the stock turns ratio
- Identify where there is excess inventory / potential obsolescence that could free up cash
- Determine inventory that negatively affects service levels because of stock outs
- Consider the tell-tale signs of inappropriate use of safety stock
- Sean Elliffe, Senior Partner, REVEAL