Loblaw’s enterprise vendor portal provides an efficient, easy-to-use interface for vendors to do business with the company. The portal also features a self-serve security model. Powered by SAP Cloud Platform, the SAP Fiori user experience (UX), and other modern UX technologies, the portal delivers new levels of efficiency and delights vendors as never before.
- Understand the User Experience.
- Discover the Loblaw Enterprise Vendor Portal.
- Explore the solution architecture.
Tahir Iqbal, Director - IT, Enterprise System Delivery, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
Safira Walsh, Senior Manager, Enterprise Portal CoE, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
Srinivas Ganugapati, Enterprise Architect, Accenture Canada
- Key Outcomes/Objectives- 4:22
- About Loblaw Companies Ltd.- 5:46
- Competitive Landscape- 10:40
- Loblaw's Mission- 13:35
- Design-Thinking Workshops, Guiding Principles, and Forward-Thinking Focus- 14:58
- The Landing Page, Launch Pad, Applications, and Delivery- 16:30
- Business Value Created and Feedback- 20:05
- Post Mortem, Lessons Learned, and Governance- 21:30
- Solution Architecture- 23:53
- Technologies Implemented- 25:40
- Future Road Map- 26:15