A panel of inspiring women leaders, who have overcome economic headwinds and shattered glass ceilings in their respective fields, join us for this webcast. The panelists come from diverse backgrounds, industries, and experiences but share the goal of making a positive impact.
The discussion will focus on the challenges faced as well as opportunities for leaders to add value to their businesses in 2023. The panelists will express their personal stories, strategies for success, and a look ahead to the future.
The discussion will cover topics such as:
- Navigating economic challenges and leading during times of uncertainty
- Opportunities to drive innovation and positive change
- Strategies for overcoming obstacles and achieving success
All attendees will be eligible for a drawing to win one of two $150 gift cards (open to U.S. residents only) provided by Protera.
- Kris Cowles, SVP of IT, Topcon
- Lisa Fay, Sr. Business Process Manager, SAP (MM/PP), COE Program Lead, Altra Industrial Motion
- Linda Johnson, SVP Information Technology, TECH Finance, PIMCO
- Marlene Evans, Sr. IT Director, Solution Delivery Finance/HR/Legal, Ferrara Candy