Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange, with direct access to experts from Tricentis where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
When planning for a smooth update to SAP systems, everyone talks about test automation. The right testing strategy is critical: It can help you reduce business risk, accelerate delivery, and ensure business runs as usual before, during, and after the update. But once you’ve defined your testing strategy, how are you optimizing it? In this session, we’ll show you how to optimize your SAP testing strategy to achieve real ROI. You’ll learn how today’s most innovative SAP customers are leveraging a risk-based approach and AI-powered technologies to focus their test strategies on what matters most.
This event will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG
- Rapid case study presentation by Tricentis
- Q&A with featured event speakers and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.