Join the ASUG Arizona Chapter for a discussion of SAP Spotlight on Wednesday, Sept. 16 at 4:00 p.m. PT. SAP has created a fast and free report, powered by SAP Spotlight, which provides customized insight into your core SAP ERP processes.
We will discuss the following on the call with SAP speaker: Shreyas Amin
- Where process complexity and high manual effort exist across your SAP ERP core business processes.
- How do your current ECC or S/4 business processes compare to industry peers and SAP Best Practices?
- Where specific LoB KPIs are being impacted by complex processes and manual effort/?
- Where opportunity exists to optimize and extend existing business processes with out of the box intelligent business process automation capabilities including Intelligent RPA, Conversational AI and Machine Learning
In addition to the above topic, this meeting is meant to be a friendly platform and discussion on the call will include:
- How companies have been reacting or adapting to COVID-19
- SAP challenges or successes experienced – how have SAP implementations or projects adjusted timelines and how has it impacted you and the teams you works with?
- Any hot or trending topics in the region, relevant to the companies in attendance, or departments represented
- Open discussion for additional topics – submit your questions as part of the registration process, or bring them to the call!
This call will be led by ASUG Arizona chapter leadership and a member of ASUG staff. We understand time is greatly important to all of us right now, and to best respect your time, we will limit this call to one hour.