At the ASUG Express: Oil, Gas, and Energy Insights 2021 virtual event on April 7, you’ll gain access to SAP subject matter experts, build new industry connections, and learn about cutting-edge solutions that will help you enhance your existing enterprise. We will also help you gain a better understanding of how you can update your existing SAP assets and drive more value while reducing costs.
- With energy transforming, learn how you can prepare for the future.
- Get the latest updates from the SAP oil, gas, and energy industry business unit.
- Hear oil, gas, and the energy customer stories of transition.
- Gain key insights from last year’s ASUG Best Practices: SAP for Industries virtual experience’s oil and gas track.
- Extract more value and reduce costs from your SAP investment.
- RISE with SAP - What SAP oil and gas customers need to know
Oil, Gas, and the Energy Transition: Preparing for a Low-Cost Energy Future
The incumbent players in oil and gas are best positioned to be the heroes in our future world of energy. Embracing digital innovation is the key to securing that future. The oil and gas industry faces extraordinary headwinds and is widely derided as a dead end. Nothing could be further from the truth. This engaging and inspiring talk lifts the oil and gas
industry up from its doldrums and presents the future as a place of hope. To be the hero of the energy transition, oil and gas must swiftly embrace digital innovations to transform the sector.
Key takeaways for those attending this important and groundbreaking discussion:
- Understand the evidence of energy transition and digital innovation
- Gauge the size of the prize — $250T
- Learn why the incumbents are best suited
- Meet an unlikely hero, and her story of change
- Discover the 3 digital laws that make or break success
- Take action that makes a difference
The oil and gas industry is in an unprecedented state of transformation, driven in part by the demand for a lower-carbon future. In this keynote, you will hear updates from SAP’s Oil, Gas, and Energy Industry Business Unit, and learn how oil and gas leaders are extending beyond the barrel by utilizing digitalization and innovation to drive efficiency, enabling quicker decision making, while enhancing flexibility and agility in the process. You will also hear key updates from the SAP’s Oil, Gas, and Energy Industry Business Unit.
This is complimentary for ASUG members and nonmembers. As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Geoffrey Cann, Author, Broadcaster, Publisher and Consultant to the Oil and Gas Industry
- Benjamin Beberness, Global Vice President, Oil, Gas, and Energy Industry Business Unit, SAP
- Kristen Scheffler, Head of Maintenance Customer Engagement North America – SAP Maintenance Go-To-Market, SAP
- Matthew Donovan, Director – S/4HANA Business & Market Development, SAP
- Tom Carter, Director, Deloitte Canada
- Leela Amaraneni, Senior Consultant, Deloitte Canada
- Naveen Chawla, Manager, Deloitte Canada
- Marius van Jaarsveld, Partner, Deloitte Canada
- Paul Kurchina, Connector, Community Builder and ASUG Evangelist, ASUG