Join this interactive discussion to understand the key techniques for replicating SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA data as well as non-SAP data. Learn about the pros and cons of different approaches to replicate to data lakes and data warehouses.
Join to learn how to deliver high quality data with the fastest time to value.
The format for Thursday, April 15 at 2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Discussion led by SAP Solution Advisors Steve Vazzano and Jose Valladares
- The discussion will focus on:
- Why differences between replication techniques are important
- Tools available to support the processes
- Common use cases and experiences
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.