Thank you for your interest in the ASUG Mid-Atlantic Chapter meeting on Sept. 9 at the DataXstream Office located at 434 McLaws Cir. #101, Williamsburg, VA 23185, followed by nine holes of golf at the Kingsmill Resort, located at 1010 Kingsmill Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185! The meeting will take place from 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and prior to golf. Golf will be a 1:30 p.m. shotgun start.
Please email any questions to Chapter Coordinator, Gwendolyn Glasner.
- 8:30-9:00 a.m.- Registration and Breakfast
- 8:45-9:00 a.m.- Chapter Welcome
- 9:00-9:45 a.m.- SAP S/4HANA Roadmap to the Intelligent Enterprise - Presented by: Savantis
- 9:45-10:00 a.m.- Networking Break
- 10:00-10:30 a.m.- How Automation De-Risks Code Remediation - Presented by: smartShift
- 10:30-11:00 a.m.- DevOps Automation for SAP: How to integrate SAP with your CI/CD pipeline (Ericsson story) - Presented by: Onapsis
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.- S/4 Panel
- 12:00-1:00 p.m.- Lunch and drive to golf course
- 1:30 p.m.- Golf starts at Kingsmill Resort