The Philadelphia Chapter brought together local SAP peers for a meeting at SAP on Thursday, March 10, 2022. To view the presentation slides, click on the links within the agenda.
- 8:15a.m. - Check-In & Breakfast
- 9:00a.m. - Introduction & Welcome
- 9:10a.m. - KEYNOTE: SAP Enterprise Support Reporting Cockpit for On-Premise and Cloud Environments, by Kristen Scheffler, SAP
TRACK 1: Auditorium
- 10:00a.m. - Microexcel Redefines Digital Innovation for Life Sciences, by Gordon Folz, Microexcel, with MacroGenics
- 11:00a.m. - Are You Missing Out on What’s Yours? - Understand and Get More Value from your SAP Support Investments, by VerNeil Mesecher, SAP, with Tim Nguyen, NTUA
- 11:45a.m. - LUNCH & visit with sponsors
- 1:00p.m. - Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Accounting Processes, by Rahul Goyal & Kartik Dua, Ellucian
- 2:00p.m. - SAPs Evolving Vision for Data and Analytics in a Cloud Computing World, by Michael Scarangella, & Barnaby Richards, NIMBL, Techedge Group
- 2:30p.m. - Passport to Prize drawings & sponsors drawing
TRACK 2: Demo Room A, 3rd Floor
- 10:00a.m. - SAP Signavio Transformation Suite for Collaborative Data-Driven Performance Improvement, by Chet Harter, SAP
- 11:00a.m. - DevOps Automation for SAP: How to Integrate SAP with Your CI/CD Pipeline, by Jessica Viels, Basis Technologies
- 1:00p.m. - SAP S/4HANA Roadmap, by Frank Genevieve, & Michael DiGiandomenico, Savantis
Thank you to our sponsors for this event.