This webcast is brought to you as part of the ASUG Women Connect program.
Many organizations are redefining workplace culture to be more inclusive and tolerant in hopes of attracting the best talent for the workforce. But this has not always been the case.
Join ASUG Women Connect and Liuba Loiko, business systems expert at Scotiabank, on Aug. 27 as she shares her personal experiences as a woman working in Russia and Canada.
Liuba will touch on the differences and similarities she noticed while working in the two countries towards women in the workplace including career opportunities, attitudes, legal support, and resources and communities.
- Would your career path be any different if an equitable workplace culture were more developed where and when you started your career?
- How do you hope an equitable workplace culture will change the paths of those women who come after you?
- What are the options and tools needed to make an equitable workplace?
- Liuba Loiko, Business Systems Expert, Scotiabank
- Kelsey Gould, Enterprise Content Coordinator, ASUG