Sponsored by: Onapsis, Inc.
The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) published the results of a survey report, in partnership with Onapsis, revealing trends about how organizations are managing ERP security during the migration to cloud, in particular to S/4HANA.
Join this webcast to learn insights, including:
- The rate at which companies are migrating ERP systems to the cloud
- What kind of added measures companies are taking to protect their ERP applications in the cloud
- The models that are most commonly being employed
- The benefits of moving to the cloud and barriers to successful migration
“In any cloud migration, regardless of the provider, security must be implemented from the start and implemented in phases throughout the project. Our studies have found that implementing security in each phase of the migration could save customers over five times of their implementation costs.”
- Juan Pablo Perez-Etchegoyen, CTO of Onapsis and Chair of the CSA ERP Security Working Group
Juan-Pablo Perez-Etchegoyen, CTO, Co-Founder, Onapsis Inc.