In partnership with Accenture, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
You are approaching go-live or have gone live with SAP SuccessFactors; how can you stabilize the solution quickly while also continuing to drive value from your investment?
Attend this session to understand best practices to stabilize your SAP SuccessFactors implementation, making sure your data stays clean, payroll is running smoothly, and your integrations are working correctly.
This webcast will help you:
- Ensure your data across your systems stays in sync, and gain confidence in your interfaces to downstream systems.
- Monitor and automatically check the quality of your HR and payroll data from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, ensuring the data is clean and correct.
- Provide reports to upper management and auditors regarding data quality and KPIs.
- Derek Poon, Solution Architect, Accenture Software
- Hank Ward, Sales Director, Accenture Software for Human Capital Management