Finding it hard to give your teams time to innovate? Despite the imperative to drive innovation, according to recent reports from Forrester, IT teams spend up to 90% of their time on undifferentiated operational activities—and SAP teams are no exception. SAP Basis Admins, Cloud Architects, and other SAP stakeholders can streamline day-to-day operations and free up time to focus on higher value activities using AWS's purpose-built automation capabilities for SAP.
In this session, you'll learn how to:
- Deploy production-ready environments in just a few hours with AWS Launch Wizard.
- Simplify and accelerate SAP backup and recovery with AWS Backint Agent.
- Rapidly gain visibility and control over your infrastructure through AWS Systems Manager.
- Provide secure, simple end user access to SAP systems with Amazon AppStream 2.0.
- Address your own customer automation needs with DevOps tools for SAP on AWS.
See how companies like Twitch, Zalora, and Storengy have used these capabilities to maximize operational efficiency and make time for what really matters—driving new innovations for their businesses.
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank to you our sponsor!
- Sunil Yadav, Principal SAP Consultant, AWS Professional Services, Amazon Web Services
- Deep Kwatra, Sr. Solutions Architect - SAP on AWS, AWS Professional Services, Amazon Web Services