Join this Think Tank to hear why Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) started to work more intensively with failure data and how it is an enabler when working with causes and effects on critical assets such as trainsets. With SAP Asset Strategy and Performance Management SAP and Predictive Asset Insights, the organization now have integratable solutions, even with SAP ECC 6.0.
This interactive session on Monday, July 19 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- "Common failure data environment" set for assets for legacy hardware and newly bought
- Insights and lessons learned on:
- SBB on SAP S/4HANA and SAP Intelligent Asset Management (including SAP Asset Strategy and Performance Management, SAP Asset Intelligence Network, and SAP Predictive Asset Insights)
- Implementation of the reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) as a concept or method
- Failure-mode reverse engineering approach
- And more!
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG
- Conversation with Urs Gehrig from, senior principal of Industry and Value Advisory for SAP America
- Q&A with featured event speaker and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.